Travel through the scenic region of Andalucia on a 5-day trip from Madrid. Explore the cities of Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Marbella, Granada, and Toledo and visit their cultural, religious, and historical monuments. Spend your nights in 4-star hotels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Calle Ferraz, 3 (bus terminal) Bus: line 74 Metro: Plaza España station (lines 3 & 10) and Ventura Rodriguez station (line 3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A booking for two people, automatically accommodates two people to share one room
- A booking for three people, automatically accommodates three people to share one room
- A booking for four people, automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings
- You must bring your passport or ID card