Explore the historic cities of Caceres, Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Granada, and Toledo. Visit the Alhambra, take an optional Flamenco show in Seville or Granada and marvel at the intricate damasquinado inlay work of Toledo.
What to Expect
Day 1, Sunday: Madrid – Caceres – Cordoba.
Depart from Plaza de España in Madrid at 08:30 a.m. towards Cáceres declared World Heritage City. Time at leisure to walk through the old town with its ancient walls and well known medieval quarter. Afterwards, continuation to Cordoba, capital of the Caliphate in the past. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 2, Monday: Cordoba – Seville.
Breakfast. City tour including its impressive “Mosque” today a Cathedral and its Jewish Quarter. Continue on towards Seville. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 3, Tuesday: Seville.
Breakfast. Monumental and panoramic city tour (Cathedral from outside, Santa Cruz Quarter, Maria Luisa Gardens). Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views. Dinner and accommodation. Optional Flamenco show in Seville.
Day 4, Wednesday: Seville – Ronda - Costa del Sol.
Breakfast. Departure to Ronda. Time at leisure to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range. Continuation to Costa del Sol. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation.
Day 5, Thursday: Costa del Sol - Granada.
Breakfast. Departure to Granada. Visit La Alhambra, the last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492, an amazing monumental environment. Dinner and accommodation. Optional Flamenco Show in a Gipsy Zambra at the Sacromonte square.
Day 6, Friday: Granada - Toledo - Madrid.
Breakfast. Departure towards the Imperial City of Toledo, World Heritage city, where the three cultures of Spain (Christians, Moorish and Jewish) have lived together. Interesting tour of the most important city monuments, its narrow streets and the famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron). Continue to Madrid where the tour ends.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra) and Toledo
- Tour escort during the tour
- Air-conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodations in selected class hotels
- Daily breakfast and 5 dinners
What's Not Included
- Optional outings or visits which do not form part of the travel contract
- Tips in general
- City tourist taxes
- Airport taxes and/or arrival and departure taxes, and vaccination certificates
- Extras such as coffees, wines, liquors, mineral waters, and special diets
- Washing and ironing of clothes
- Optional hotel services
- Porters except where specified in the contract
- In general, any other service not specified in the program, in the contract, or in the documentation delivered on signing the contract