Indulge yourself with a combined 30-minute kessa (hot stone) and relaxation massage at Madrid’s Hammam Al Andalus in the Almudena neighborhood. Experience the tranquil design of soft muted colors, and unwind in the steam baths and pools.
What to Expect
Regain a sense of calm at a combined 1.5-hour spa session in the tranquil environment of the Hammam Al Andalus, Madrid, where the subtle design recreates the old style hammams of the Moors.
Your session includes a combined relaxation massage using your choice of essential oils and a hot stone massage using a kessa glove and red grape soap. This technique combines the process of skin renewal with manual techniques aimed at relaxing the muscles.
Choose your own massage oil from a selection of rose, lavender, violet, or red amber essences. Then continue your indulgence in the hot and warm thermal baths and steam room. Don't forget to check out the cold, warm, and hot pools to help stimulate the blood circulation.
Sip on refreshing mint tea as you admire the bath’s ambient Arabian decor. Tea and water are also available from the fountains in the changing rooms.
- 1.5-hour session at Hammam Al Ándalus in Madrid
- Unlimited mint tea and water
- Complimentary shampoo, gel, hairdryer and lockers for storing personal items
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note: swimwear must be worn (swimsuit or bikini). Long hair must be tied up. It is not necessary to use a swimming cap. Shoes are permitted in the dressing rooms only
• It is very much appreciated if customers arrive a little in advance of booked time, and exit on time. Any time not used once the session commences may not be recuperated
• Please note that with the exception of the dressing rooms, the Hammam is mixed
• Please keep quiet inside the facilities of Hammam Al Ándalus Madrid