Explore the Portuguese capital on a 4-day tour to Lisbon, and visit one of Portugal’s most important pilgrim sites at Fátima. En route, see the walled city of Caceres, learn about the Spanish conqusitadors at Trujillo, and take an optional trip to Sintra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus terminal at Calle Ferraz 3 (Bus Line 74), Madrid. The nearest Metro station is Plaza España (Line 3 and 10), or Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A booking for two people, automatically accommodates two people to share one room
- A booking for three people, automatically accommodates three people to share one room
- A booking for four people, automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings