4-Days Cordoba, Sevilla, Caceres & Marbella from MadridProduct ID: 26973
From US$424.90 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up at selected hotels according to our bus route. Please indicate the name of your hotel for confirmation or meet at the bus terminal located in San Bernardo 7 close to the famous Gran Via in Madrid.
- Walk through Caceres, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Seville Cathedral and the city's famous mosque
- Enjoy a city tour of Seville, visiting the Park of María Luisa and the Barrio de Santa Cruz
- Drive along the Route of the White Villages to Ronda, and later enjoy time on the beach in Marbella
Day 1: Madrid - Caceres - Cordoba (Meals: D)
Following an early morning departure, head toward the region of Extremadura and arrive in Caceres. Explore the area at leisure, visiting the Plaza Mayor and walking through the old city and famous medieval quarter; a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After lunch on your own, continue south toward Andalucia and arrive in Cordoba. Enjoy dinner and lodging there.
Day 2: Cordoba - Sevilla (Meals: B, L)
Enjoy a morning city tour visiting the famous mosque and Jewish Quarter. Depart for Seville, enjoy lunch, and enjoy the rest of your day getting acquainted with your surroundings.
Day 3: Sevilla (Meals: B, L)
Take a morning city tour of Seville visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España, and the Barrio de Santa Cruz. Enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Day 4: Sevilla - Rodna - Marbella (Meals: B)
Depart through the Route of the White Villages to Ronda. Enjoy some free time before continuing to Costa del Sol. Arrive in Marbella where your tour will come to an end.
- Transportation by deluxe bus
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Local sightseeing tours (as indicated)
- Entrance fees to attractions (unless indicated)
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
Our coach departs from the bus terminal located in San Bernardo 7, close to Madrid´s famous Gran Via. The closest metro stations to the bus terminal are Santo Domingo (Line 2) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5), located 2 and 5 minutes walking distance respectively from the terminal. E-mail: email@example.com www. trapsatur.com facebook.com/Trapsatur (Open in Google Maps)
• For triple room rates, please inquire.
• For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available.
• Children from 4 to 7 years old, sharing a triple room with 2 adults, receive a 25% discount.
• Adults: the third person in a triple room receives a 5% discount.
• Discounts are not cumulative.
• Please note: The tour will start in Madrid and end at the Costa del Sol.
Product ID: 26973