One of the best ways to get to know Madeira Island is a on a guided walking tour. On this 10-kilometer, half-day excursion you’ll explore the Laurisilva Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and marvel at the beauty of the Levada do Rei aqueduct.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at hotel reception
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- - This tour can be will take place rain or shine.
- - Please note that lunch or picnic is not included, please bring some light snacks for you.