Enjoy a relaxing stroll along a nature trail through the incredible landscapes of Madeira Island. Admire a wide variety of native flora and fauna, soaking up the fresh air and incredible coastal views of the Atlantic Ocean. Benefit from return transfers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Porto Moniz, Seixal, Sao Vicente area.
- Private group
Select participants and date
From Funchal Cruise Ship Port, Gare Marítima do Porto do Funchal, 9004-518 Funchal, Portugal Your guides will pick you up outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level to partake in this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour ranges in altitude from 670-691 meters
- The tour begins and ends in Ponta do Pargo covering a distance of 16 kilometers
- You are responsible for all your clothing for the activities