Discover everything the Underwater Nature Reserve of Garajau has to offer as you kayak, swim, and snorkel on this thrilling half-day excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Garajau Underwater Natural Reserve
- Admire the coastline from a unique perspective as you kayak along the coast
- Get up close and personal with Madeira's native sealife
Experience the best of the Underwater Nature Reserve of Garajau on this half-day snorkel and kayak tour.
Meet your guide at your hotel and travel to the shop. After a quick safety briefing and introduction to kayaking, head to the Lido Galomar beach complex, where your activity begins.
Enjoy a relaxing kayak journey to a private beach that is only accessible by sea. Upon arrival at the beach, take some time to snorkel and swim in the crystal-clear waters of the park. Keep an eye out for the park's native sea animals.
On the way back to the beach, kayak through some beautiful small caves before getting dropped off back at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Funchal, Santa Cruz, or Machico
- All equipment
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is dependant on weather conditions