Hike one of Madeira's famous "levadas", from Queimadas Forestry Park to the Caldeirão Verde waterfall. Enjoy outstanding views, sensational colors, and fresh air on this trip guided by a local expert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, French, German, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup time and loction will be conirmed accordig to accomodatgion
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- This is a moderate-level trail, with a distance of 12 kilometers. Please ensure that you are properly equipped and in a reasonable state of health.