Head out on a journey of discovery to some of the most picturesque and untouched locations on the Great Barrier Reef. Discover the hidden wonders above and below the ocean off the coast of Mackay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Wildcat office at the Mackay Marina Village next to George’s Thai at 8.45 am to allow time for the sizing of wetsuits and snorkelling equipment. The vessel will depart at 9:30 am sharp so please don’t be late.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- If you have booked the tour between Saturday 23rd April and Wednesday 25th May, be aware that you will be traveling on a similar vessel called Thundercat 2
- The Thundercat 2 does not have a bar license and is "bring your own" only for this period (no glass or red wine)
- ·The tour will be departing as per usual from Saturday 28th May onwards