Explore the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu at your own pace and hike up to Machu Picchu Mountain.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Make your own way to the official Machu Picchu ticket office at the entrance to the site and show your voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu. You must fill out this information when booking this tour
- The day before your activity takes place, you will receive a separate email from the tour operator with your entrance ticket. Your GetYourGuide voucher will not be valid for entry
- If you are coming from Cusco, you must be advised that the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
- You don't need to print your tickets. Present them at the entrance together with a valid passport. The GetYourGuide voucher is not an entry ticket
- You must bring the original ID document used for booking
- The Machu Picchu Mountain hike is considered moderate in difficulty so it’s highly recommended for you to be in good physical condition