Get all you need for a great experience at Machu Picchu in one product. Travel worry-free to this ancient Wonder of the World, knowing everything is in order. Meet your guide and spend a great morning wandering the ancient citadel, learning its secrets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
Main entrance of Machu Picchu.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Plastic bottles
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- If you are returning to Cusco after visiting Machu Picchu please consider the waiting time according to the departing time of your train back to Cusco
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, warm clothing, a waterproof jacket or raincoat, lip balm, and repellent
- It is recommended that you bring snacks and water with you
- It is recommended that you bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that don't accept credit cards.
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded once confirmed