Get all you need for a great experience at Machu Picchu in one product. Travel worry-free to this ancient Wonder of the World, knowing everything is in order. Meet your guide and spend a great moment wandering the ancient citadel, learning its secrets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Plastic bottles
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- When booking, please provide the full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant. This information is required in advance and is mandatory in order to confirm your admission ticket to Machu Picchu
- If you are coming from Cusco, the trip to Machu Picchu may take more than 5 hours depending on the transportation chosen
- If you are returning to Cusco after visiting Machu Picchu, please consider the waiting time according to the departing time of your train back to Cusco
- Bring a current valid passport on the day of travel
- Please note that all visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official guide
- Wear/take comfortable clothes and shoes, a sun hat, warm clothing, a waterproof jacket or raincoat, lip balm, and repellent
- Bring snacks and water with you
- Bring some local currency with you as there could be some places on site that don't accept credit cards
- Tickets cannot be modified, exchanged or refunded once confirmed