Take an Inca jungle trail from Cusco to Machu Picchu. Along the way you will take part in adventure activities such as biking, rafting, zip-lining, and trekking, all whilst taking in the amazing views of the Peruvian mountains and rivers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available at downtown hotels in Cusco. Please indicate if you are staying at a private accommodation (with address and phone number), you will then be provided with a meeting point close by.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will need to bring a small backpack, a fleece, good trekking shoes or boots, a rain jacket or poncho, a bathing suit, sandals, a towel, insect repellent, t-shirts and shorts, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, a flashlight, and any personal medication
- Make sure to send all information required, including passport name, passport nationality, passport number, passport expiry date, birthday, and gender
- The local partner cannot be held responsible for the change of weather conditions during your tour; it is recommended to learn more about weather conditions via apps or any other method and then to choose the best day of departure based on that research
- Train tickets are not included, it is recommended to buy them 48 hours before your tour departure.