Discover the calm, shallow waters of Paripueira Beach in Maceió, Brazil. Visit the Municipal Marine Park, the world’s second largest coral reef reservation, and a manatee preservation area. Gaze below the water's surface at tropical fish of all colors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- The following items are recommended: sunscreen, sunglasses, swim suit, sandals, towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Beach club day use cost is approximately 35 BRL. This is not an option and must be paid locally. Mandatory fee
- Optional tours should be paid locally. Ask your guide for more information
- A boat tour to the tide pools is optional and therefore not included