Embark on a guided gastronomic journey infused with passion, history, and exquisite French food and wine. Find out why eating and drinking are not just a pastime in Lyon, but a way of life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point Monday-Saturday: the tour departs from the Vieux Lyon area, in front of the Temple, Place du Change, 69005 Lyon. If coming by subway, exit at Vieux Lyon on line D, pass in front of Cathedral Saint-Jean, and walk to the end of Saint-Jean Street. Your guide will be holding an orange umbrella. Meeting point on Sundays: the tour begins in front of the Carousel, Place Antonin Jutard, 69003 Lyon. If coming by subway, exit at Guillotière on Line D, towards the Rhône River. Your guide will be waiting for you with an orange umbrella in front of the Carousel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments or wheelchair users
- Please contact the local partner prior to booking your tour to see if they are able to accommodate your dietary needs