This private walking tour will take you to the most famous landmarks of UNESCO world heritage site, Lyon. Expert, multilingual guides create the ideal tour for first time visitors. Being a private tour, it can be tailored to your own personal interests.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group
- Learn the fascinating history of this UNESCO world heritage city
- Wander Lyon’s famous ‘Traboules’
- Admire the magnificent Saint-Jean Cathedral
- Discover the renowned Hotel Gadagne and Juiverie Street
- Services of an expert multilingual guide
- Any entrance tickets and transportation to and from the tour.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour can accommodate wheelchair users if you inform the operator beforehand