Get the exclusive Lyon City Card for 1, 2, 3 or 4 days and let the city gates open to you! If you visit even just two attractions this card has already paid for itself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy unlimited Lyon public transport
- Access 23 museums and their temporary exhibitions
- Relax for a moment on a cruise along the Saone
- Browse historic districts with tour guides and let them tell the story of Lyon
- Benefit from discounts on shopping and theaters
- Unlimited Lyon public transport access TCL ( Metro, bus, tram, Funicular)
- Free entrance to 23 museums and temporary exhibitions
- Free entrance to guided tour, river cruise, puppet shows
- Discount on shopping and theaters
- Special programs: Lyon City Tram, Lyon City Bus and Les Bateaux Lyonnais in the evening.
- Services for groups
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The card is activated by the user at the time of the first validation at one of the 48 activities included with the card
- The card is valid for 18 months from the planned travel date.
- Each Lyon City Card is valid for 1 person
- Public transport is included and valid on the day from 5 AM on the first day to midnight on the last day
- Access to the attractions is available 24h from the 1st entrance
- Access is not guaranteed for groups of more than 10 people and is subject to availability on certain activities
- The map is accompanied by a mini-guide book
- You must pass the card readers to use each transport network (including connections)
- Attention: ask about the closing days of services
- The Junior cards (4-15) and students at reduced rates are available
- Guided tours must be booked in advance at the tourist office