Luxor West Bank and Valley of the Kings TourProduct ID: 51202
From US$20 per personBook now
- Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt.
- Stop at the Colossi of Memnon
- See Howard Carter's old houses
- Admire Tutankhamun's tomb
- Determine the amount of time spent at each of the temples during the tour
Leaving the hot sands of the Valley of the Kings, you will continue for a visit of the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt. Your guide will introduce you to the history of the temple and the story of Queen Hatshepsut, the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne. There is free time to further explore at leisure as you wander the large courtyards and admire the intricate hieroglyphic decorations.Returning to Luxor there is time for a brief photo stop at the Colossi of Memnon which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These 2 giant statues are all that remain of the complex and stall proud on the West Bank.
This is a private tour allowing you to determine the amount of time spent at each of the temples during the tour. In addition you will have the chance to visit an Alabaster Factory to see how this famous local product is made and have the chance to purchase genuine items if you wish.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch – if option selected
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fess
Please provide your hotel name. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 51202