Sit back and enjoy the sound & light show at Karnak Temple. This show allows you to see this beautiful temple by night, accompanied by classical music.
What to Expect
You will be picked up by your local representative, transferred by an air-conditioned van/bus. You will be walking through the halls and columns of the temple. At the first half of the show you will be seated at the end in a theater near the Sacred Lake of the temple overlooking a breathtaking panoramic view of the temple, enjoying this magical atmosphere, an experience of a lifetime.
The duration of the show is one hour. You should arrive at the temple 15 minutes prior to the show. The show is open air, be aware of the local weather forecast. After the show you will be transfered back to your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's Not Included
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
• Do not forget to bring comfortable walking shoes, torchlight, a bottle of water, fully charged camera with enough memory space, etc.