Experience the journey to Luxor, the world's largest open-air museum situated on the East and West bank of Nile River. See temples, antiquities, and tombs on this full or half-day tour guided by an Egyptologist.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel in Luxor. Pickup from West bank hotels is available available at an extra cost of 10 USD per person.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met