Get to know the ancient city of Thebes on a full-day tour. Soar over Luxor in a hot air balloon, then embark on a tour of the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshipsut, the Karnak Temples, and the Temple of Luxor, before cruising down the Nile.
What to Expect
Spend a day in Luxor discovering the ancient city of Thebes on a tour that includes a hot air balloon ride and a boat ride on the Nile.
After pick-up from your hotel or the train station, you will take an early morning ride in a hot air balloon, watching as daylight breaks across the sky.
Afterward, go on to tour Luxor, with a visit to the Valley of the Kings and the Temple of Queen Hatshipsut. You will learn about the construction and purpose of these sites from your guide.
Around noon, your guide will recommend restaurants where you can stop for lunch. Then continue on to the Karnak Temples, followed by a 1-hour felucca boat ride on the Nile. Finally, you will see the Temple Of Luxor before being returned to your hotel.
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Hot air balloon ride (45 minutes)
- Flight certificate
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All sightseeing tours (private tours)
- All taxes and service charges
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Refreshments (tea, coffee, cake, and sweets)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund