Enjoy the most important sights in Luxor on a private tour. Visit Luxor and Karnak temples, the most beautiful and preserved temple back to the new kingdom 3500 years ago.
What to Expect
Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the hotel to pick you up to start your tour to the east bank where you will first visit the Karnak temple. It is the biggest temple in the world where you will see the avenue of the sphinxes of King Ramses 2nd, you will see the biggest hypo-style room in the world which has 134 columns, the obelisks, and the biggest lake (swimming pool) of ancient Egypt.
Continue to Luxor Temple, which was built by some ancient Pharaohs like Ramses, Amenmhotep & Hatshepsut. The temple was dedicated for the sun god Amun Re (the God of ancient Egypt). After the tour your tour guide will take you back to the hotel.
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by modern A/C cars & professional local driver
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Airport Pick up & drop off
- Food and drinks
- Hotels accommodations