Discover the extensive ancient Egyptian civilization on a day trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam. See the stunning architectural achievements of the Great Pharaohs, such as the Temple of Karnak, the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, and the Valley of the Kings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Arabic, Russian, Italian
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Marsa Alam or El Quseir.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels in Marsa Alam and El Quseir
- You can request a packed breakfast the day before the trip at your hotel's reception
- French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian-speaking guides are available for an extra fee of €10 per person
- Please contact the local partner after booking to provide all the names and passport numbers of all the travelers, as well as the desired pickup time from your hotel
- Upon booking you will need to send the local partner a photo of each of the following for every traveler: passport open at the photo page, entry stamp in the passport, and Certificate of Analysis (PCR) for COVID-19