See the wonders of Ancient Egypt on this day trip to Cairo with a flight from Luxor. Visit the Egyptian Museum, the famous Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, then enjoy lunch in a traditional local restaurant.
What to Expect
Discover the wonder of Cairo on this day trip with flight from Luxor. Enjoy pick-up from your hotel and head straight to the airport, then fly to Cairo, where your tour guide awaits you. Your guide is an expert Egyptologist ready to cater to your private small group in a truly personal manner.
Begin the day with a visit to the Egyptian Museum and learn about the wealth of antiquity as you admire the treasures of Tutankhamen. Enjoy lunch in a chosen restaurant, then see the Pyramids of Giza, the oldest Wonder of the Ancient World and experience the incredible view from this impressive structure. Admire the Sphinx, then head back to the airport, catch the next flight and return to your hotel in Luxor.
- All transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights: Luxor - Cairo, Cairo - Luxor
- Private English-speaking guide
- Refreshing drinks and water during the tour
- Entry to aforementioned attractions
What's Not Included
- Entry to the Mummy Hall in the Egyptian Museum
- Entry to Cheops and Khafre Pyramids
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Additional costs not outlined in the program
Know Before You Go
• Please do not forget: passport, sturdy shoes, warm clothing in the winter or light clothing in the summer, head covering, photo and video equipment