Discover the Hanseatic city of Lübeck, also known as the "City of Seven Spires" or the "Gateway to the North" on this private walking tour. Admire the medieval character, the unparalleled architecture, and the cohesive structure of the old town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group
- Discover the highlights of the beautiful city of Lübeck and enjoy the exceptional charm of the Hanseatic City
- See the 5 main churches, the famous Holsten Gate and the traditional "Kaufmannshäuser"
- Follow the footsteps of the Brothers Mann, wander the wonderful little streets and take a look at decorated houses
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is right at the Holstentor.Open in Google Maps ⟶