Go paragliding in Switzerland, admiring the spectacular views of the mountains, valleys, and lakes. See the famous Lake Lucerne area from above on a tandem flight, accompanied by an experienced pilot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
By public transportation: Zentralstrasse 4, 6003 Lucerne (in front of main trains station) or Stans, Bahnhof, 6370 Stans (At the train station, in front of the kiosks). By car: Talstation Luftseilbahn Niederbauen, Seelisbergstrasse 2, 6376 Emmetten, SwitzerlandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Passengers must weight between 30-100 kilograms (65-220 pounds), people over this weight may fly following clearance