Visit the must-see attractions and the hidden gems of Lucerne on this guided walking tour. Together with your guide, you will encounter many significant sites that Lucerne boasts, learning about your surroundings as you go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up from all the Hotels in Lucerne
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You may require a bus ticket (if required) from your hotel to the old town and back
- If you stay in a Lucerne hotel, you will receive a free public transport ticket for the entire stay at the reception
- This tour is conducted in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- On Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and on special events the Ritter's Palace is closed and cannot be visited from the inside
- Between November and April the Towers of the Musegg Wall are closed and cannot be visited from the inside