Spend a day exploring the countryside of Switzerland on a full-day tour. Take an E-Bike ride to Brunnen to learn about the legend of William Tell at Hohle Gasse. Stop by the Swiss Army Knife Visitors Center and end with a boat ride across Lake Lucerne.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
All tours meet under the arch at the Lucerne Train StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Meeting point is under the arch facing the lake at the Lucerne train station. Tour departs rain or shine.
- For children under the age of 16 regular country bikes are provided.