Head to the top of Europe on a trip to Jungfraujoch in the Swiss Alps. Take in views of snow-capped peaks and the longest glacier in the Alps from Europe's highest train station.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure. Please have confirmation details and ID ready, and wait on the sidewalk. The meeting point is on a side street next to Lucerne train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Routing and means of transport may have to be amended during maintenance work and depending on seasonal schedules without prior notice.
- Participants are guaranteed a minimum stay of 2 hours on the top of Jungfraujoch.