Head to the top of Europe on a trip to Jungfraujoch in the Swiss Alps. Take in views of snow-capped peaks and the longest glacier in the Alps from Europe's highest train station.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure. Please have confirmation details and ID ready, and wait on the sidewalk. The meeting point is on a side street next to Lucerne train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Routing and means of transport may have to be amended during maintenance work and depending on seasonal schedules without prior notice
- Participants are guaranteed a minimum stay of 2 hours on the top of Jungfraujoch