Enter a prestigious Villa in Lucchesia and experience an authentic hands on cooking class with a passionate local chef. Enjoy the lunch or dinner with a fine selection of wine.
What to Expect
Live an authentic culinary experience in Tuscan Lucca. Enter Lorenzo's villa around Lucca and enjoy an amazing hands-on cooking class followed by a convivial lunch or dinner with him.
The formula of Villa Giustiniani is very simple: cooking, eating, talking and meeting new persons! The menu is traditional but prepared with so much love! Lorenzo, the Chef will cuddle and delight guests with familiar and simple dishes but actually very genuine. After your delicious meal, time goes on in the hall of the villa, without any formality, in an atmosphere of friendship and joy.
Lorenzo adores cooking and hosting guests. He has refined a menu of Tuscan specialties, using season products and raw materials from the local market. Get ready to learn some of the secrets of our cuisine and enjoy the meal with your friends and family.
This is a typical menu you will prepare (it varies according to the seasonality of the ingredients):
• Rolls of dried beef with goat cheese of Garfagnana
• Cavatelli Pasta with lamb sauce
• Casoncelli Bergamo style with butter and sage
• Lamb with wild fennel and baked potatoes or Pork Filet cooked in a wood oven
• Baked potatoes with herbs and mashed chickpeas
Additionally you will enjoy Red hills of Lucca, white wine, Prosecco di Valdobbiadene and Mineral water or coffee.
- Hands on cooking class
- Full lunch or dinner with local wine
What's Not Included
- Transportation to the villa
Know Before You Go
• Transportation can be arranged upon request