Listen to the most beautiful and famous melodies from the master of opera Giacomo Puccini, in a stunning venue with magnificent interpreters and acoustics. This music will move you and give you an experience of a lifetime.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Concerts take place at the Church of Saints Giovanni and Reparata in Lucca. from 3rd November until 31st March Concerts will take place every Thursday, Friday and Saturday still at 7pm at the Oratorio di San Giuseppe al Museo della Cattedrale di Lucca (100 Metres from the Church of San Giovanni)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You are only permitted to take photographs or videos if you do not disturb the audience or performers and you must not use the flash or move around the venue
- There are seats at the end of the church for children and dogs in order to not disturb the audience or performers
- There is no dress code
- There will be an interval of 8 minutes between the first and second half of the concert
- The program finishes at 8:20 PM subject to encores