From Lucca: Florence Walking Tour with Aperitif
From $23 per personBook now
- Discover the beauty of Florence on a guided walking tour
- Walk over Ponte Vecchio through the Uffizi Courtyard and see the Duomo Baptistery (exterior)
- End your tour with an authentic Aperitivo (drinks and snacks) in true local style
Allow yourself a close encounter with this fascinating city, understanding and appreciating the background and context, its importance in history thanks to the professionalism of expert guides. At the end of the tour you will be offered an “aperitivo” (drinks and snacks) in a unique location close to the Duomo.
- Shuttle to/ from Lucca
- Guided walking tour of Florence
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants
- Aperitif (drinks and snacks)
10:00am: shuttle departure from Lucca in Porta Sant' Anna - P.le Verdi near (tourist office) to Florence train Station. Once in Florence, meet your tour leader at My Tour Office, Via Cavour 21RED at the scheduled time.
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Product ID: 68097