Discover the scenic coast and brightly colored villages of Cinque Terre on an 11-hour tour from Lucca. Marvel at houses suspended over cliffs, and swim in crystal clear waters. Stop for lunch in Monterosso in the Cinque Terre National Park.
What to Expect
Discover the dramatic coastline and brightly painted houses of the Cinque Terre villages on the Ligurian coast on a full-day coach tour from Lucca. Enjoy the services of a guide in your selected language, and marvel at the tumble-down houses of Manarola, Monterosso, and other settlements.
Following your transfer to the Cinque Terre region, travel through Cinque Terre National Park by train. Ride the historic railway to Manarola to discover an urban jewel characterized by its Genoese style case-torri (“tower houses”). Continue to Vernazza, overseen by the remains of a medieval castle. Stroll the narrow streets of Riomaggiore, famous for its wines and the Via dell'Amore hiking path that connects it to Manarola.
Then, visit the “Pearl of Cinque Terre” at Monterosso, an ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation on its rocks. Relax over lunch, and enjoy a limoncino ligure tasting in a quaint wine shop, before some free time to swim or walk round the village.
- Free pick-up (on request until 31 October 2016)
- Transportation by air-conditioned GT coach or minivan
- Multilingual escorts
- Limoncino ligure tasting
- Train and ferry tickets
What's Not Included
- Lunch in a traditional seaside restaurant in Monterosso (children aged 0-2 years old free of charge). A vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Pick-up and drop off service (available on request, depending on your accommodation and availability)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The itinerary may change due to acts of force majeure, such us strikes or bad weather
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• From April 1, 2017 the tour will visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso. There will also be a visit to the splendid Portovenere