Discover the flavors of Polish cuisine on this guided, local food tour. Visit carefully selected venues and taste a variety of dishes, delicacies, desserts, and drinks, as you learn about Polish customs, traditions, and history in a fun and flavorful way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under Krakowska Gate, Bramowa 2, 20-400 Lublin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your e-mail for important information, sent 1-day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy the full program. In any case of delay, your guide will wait up to 30-minutes for you
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- In case a certain dish is not available, it will be replaced by another traditional dish
- For the premium five-hour version, you need to choose between beer tasting and vodka tasting; please inform the local partner about your decision in advance