Explore Lübeck's city center on a self-guided walking tour with your smartphone. Discover backyards, corridors, and alleys of Lübeck's seafaring quarter, and see Germany's first UNESCO Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German
Select participants and date
To start the tour with your smartphone, use the link and the start code you got via email, shortly after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Important: Immediately after booking, you will receive an email with a link to start the tour on your smartphone.
- Booking one ticket allows you to start the tour on one device. It is recommended to book another ticket from a group size of 5 people.
- It is a self-guided tour. No physical guide will accompany you.