Explore Lübeck's city center on a self-guided walking tour with your smartphone. Discover backyards, corridors, and alleys of Lübeck's seafaring quarter, and see Germany's first UNESCO Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
To start the tour with your smartphone, use the link and the start code you got via email, shortly after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Booking one ticket allows you to start the tour on one device. It is recommended to book another ticket for a group size of 5 people
- This is a self-guided tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- You will receive a link to the tour via email from the activity provider to start the tour
- The tour is automatically downloaded at the start and can be played offline
- You will need a mobile data collection for further information on the internet during the tour