Explore local life along the Mekong River on a slow boat day trip from Luang Prabang. Visit the Whiskey Village and admire the Pak Ou Caves in the morning. Enjoy a local lunch, then discover one of Laos' most beautiful spots, the Kuang Si Falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Laothian
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel in Luang Prabang.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- This tour can accommodate up to 15 people per guide
- This is a full-day trip; it is recommended that you take your sunglasses, hat, and comfortable shoes on the journey
- The visit at Pak Ou caves requires a certain level of physical fitness as the upper cave is a 5-minute climb up steps, 50 meters (164 feet) into the rock face
- If you wish to swim in the waterfall, please take a towel and a set of clothes to change into afterward