See Luang Prabang's UNESCO sites on a half-day guided tour. Visit the Wat Xieng Thong Temple, Wat Mai Suwannaphumaram Monastery, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Luang Prabang
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong, one of the largest and most decorative temples in the city
- Journey to the morning market and see the local way of life
- Explore Wat Mai, a breathtaking temple with a beautiful gilded façade
- Spend time at the National Museum, formerly the Royal Palace
- Discover Ock Pok Tok and UXO center and learn about Laos history and its rich culture
- English-speaking tour guide
- Guided walking tour
- Luang Prabang Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
- All entrance fees
- Drinking water
- German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian or Vietnamese-Speaking Guides (Available as an add-on).
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour involves some walking. It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes.
- Please note, women are required to wear long pants and a shirt with sleeves when visiting temples.