Hike through the foothills of beautiful, jungle-covered limestone mountains to visit local hill tribe villages. Enjoy an included guide, lunch, hotel transfers, a scenic ride on the Nam Khan River, and a visit to Tad Sae Waterfall in the wet season.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Luang Prabang, free of charge. Please wait in the lobby area 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tiger Trail office, near Vill Maly and 525 Cocktail bar. See the precise location on Google map. Meet at 8.20am for an 8.45 departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with severe mobility impairments
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- By choosing this adventure, you are contributing funds to support the local communities you visit
- The total trekking distance is about 12 kilometers (7.5 miles), which takes about 4-5 hours through deciduous forest and farmland with elevations of 300-900 meters (984-2953 feet)
- During the low water season from February to July, the itinerary is the same with the exception that the Tad Sae Waterfall can be very low or dry and may be omitted
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- If you plan on entering the waterfall, please include a towel in your day bag as they are not provided
- Please wait in the lobby area 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup