Take a sunrise balloon flight over the verdant wine regions of the Hunter Valley. Float along and admire the vineyards around Pokolbin, Lovedale and Rothbury. Finish with a gourmet breakfast and sparkling wine at Peterson House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your pilots and crew will be on hand to welcome you when you arrive at Peterson House at the designated meeting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be comfortable standing for one hour unassisted
- Hot air ballooning is a weather-dependent activity and flights may need to be rescheduled due to adverse conditions
- Hot Air Ballooning requires some active participation from passengers and, as such, a minimum level of fitness and well being is required. Hot Air Ballooning is not suitable for anyone that has:
- Significant knee, hip, back or neck problems;
- Any other existing conditions that would preclude them from following the pilots instructions; Absorbing a small bump when the balloon is landing or would prevent them from holding on to the safety handles when the balloon is landing.
- Had surgeries or broken bones within the past 3 months; or are currently under doctors supervision regarding surgery or injury, regardless of when surgery or injury occurred;
- An individual weight in excess of 140kg
- Or is:
- Unable to stand for one hour unassisted,
- Currently pregnant or
- Less than 7 years or age.