Discover why Old Louisville has gained the title of the most haunted neighborhood in America. Learn about the area's ghosts and paranormal activity on this New York Times-recommended walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 100 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the brown Filson Historical Society sign, near the bus stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The meeting point is located near public transportation and ample parking is usually available
- You must be able to walk 90 minutes without a bathroom break to participate in this tour