Explore a UNESCO protected biosphere in Los Cabos via exhilarating double zip lines, UTVs, hanging bridges, Rappel, rock climbing and the longest zip line in Cabos over 500 meters long.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up can be arranged at time of booking from the lobby of selected hotels.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
Know before you go
- Max weight 265lbs / 120kgs
- No minimum age but minimum height required of 4 ft / 1.2 meters
- Following guests may not participate:
- - problems with vertigo, neck or back injuries, expectant mothers or heart and
- respiratory problems
- Guests must be 100% fully mobile to participate
- Cameras are NOT permitted during the tour for safety reasons. Photos
- available for purchase after the tour
- Wear long shorts or pants and closed-toe shoes (tennis shoes)
- Wear Sunscreen
- Tour duration is 3 hours plus transportation
- Each driver must be over 18 years of age, be able to present a valid driving license, and pay a USD 25 fee upon check-in to cover the vehicle insurance
- A $20 sustainability entrance fee per person is required at check-in