Los Cabos 3 Hour Private Sunset 42 feet Yacht CruiseProduct ID: 22572
From $660 Per group up to 4Book now
- Climb aboard a 42-foot yacht and sail into the sunset of Los Cabos
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and an open bar as you cruise past Lover's Beach, El Arco, and the sea lion colony
- Hoist the sails to cruise gently with the breeze
- Listen to your kind of music and enjoy a romantic ambiance
Enjoy a romantic and intimate adventure, enjoying Cabo's sunset, while snacking on tasty appetizers, taking advantage of the well-stocked open bar, and listening to your kind of music.
Depart from the marina, sailing towards the famous Arch, past Lover's Beach and the sea lion colony. Then, the skilled crew will hoist the sails to enjoy a smooth, no motor sail as the sun sets in marmalade colors over the Sea of Cortes.
During warm summer afternoons, you can stop for an optional swim or snorkel in the warm Pacific waters, and tours can be extended on request.
- Snacks (chips and Mexican salsa, cheese and meat platters with fresh baguette, sushi bar and dessert - or Mexican menu on request)
- Bar serving beers, wines, margaritas, rum, vodka, tequila, whiskey, juices, sodas, and bottled water
- Short stop for complimentary snorkeling on request (towels and snorkeling gear included)
The meeting point is at Dock H (located in the marina of Cabon San Luca). The dock is located at the 4th gate passing from Lorenzillos Restaurant towards the Wyndham hotel, Cabo San Lucas. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 22572