Half-Day Private Snorkeling & Sailing Cruise Los Cabos
From $695 Per group up to 4Book now
- Discover the fascinating marine life of Los Cabos
- Enjoy smooth sailing aboard a luxurious yacht
- Snorkel with a wide variety of colorful tropical fish
- Benefit from the services of your expert captain and crew
- Be treated to a delicious lunch and open bar
The serene waters surrounding Los Cabos are famous for their deep blue color and spectacular scenery ̶ both above and below the surface. Visit the area's best snorkeling spots such as Pelican Rock, a great area near the marina which offers splendid glimpses of rare marine life. You may also sail to Santa Maria and Chileno Bay ̶ exquisite bays which offer brilliant snorkeling and swimming opportunities.
The luxurious 42-foot yacht features a shaded area, toilets, and changing rooms for your utmost convenience. Padded aft and forward decks, as well as a shaded cockpit, make your time aboard extremely comfortable.
Feel free to make use of all provided top-quality snorkeling gear, flotation devices, wet suits, and snorkeling instruction as needed. A rich open bar and a delicious light lunch will complete your memorable half-day at sea.
- Services of an expert captain and crew
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Open bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Light lunch (optional menu)
- Use of wet suits (in winter)
The meeting point is at Dock H (located in the marina of Cabon San Luca). The dock is located at the 4th gate passing from Lorenzillos Restaurant towards the Wyndham hotel, Cabo San Lucas.
Additional passengers can be included for an additional fee per person.
All snorkeling gear sizes are available (children and adults), including fins and life jackets. Wet suits and towels are available at no extra charge.
Lunch includes sandwiches with fresh baguette, fruit, chips with salsa, and dessert or a Mexican menu (please inquire at the reconfirmation of your booking).
Product ID: 11960