Take a guided glass bottom kayak and snorkeling adventure out to the Arch. This geographic wonder is perfect for the entire family! Walk along Lover's Beach (if captain allows), snorkel around Neptune's Finger, and even visit a sea lion's colony!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- • For cruise ship passengers: Once you arrive at the dock, walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it, and you will be in the Plaza Gali parking lot, just in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel. At the exit of the parking lot, there is an Oxxo (convenience store), where we will meet you. • You can be picked up from San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor • Pickup is not available for hotels or Airbnbs outside of the tourist area (Pacific side), like Hard Rock, Diamante, and Nobu, or the East Cape area
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 6 years old.
- Max. weight on tandem kayaks is 195 kg/425 lbs.
- This activity is not apt for individuals with back problems, expectant mothers, or serious medical conditions.
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Choose between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. (We recommend the 9 a.m. tour as historically there’s more wind in the afternoons. Due to this, there are times when we can’t reach the arch, only Pelican Rock. Also, because the arch is the most well-known landmark in Cabos, there’s a high number of visitors, and it’s even more crowded in the afternoons).
- What kind of boat do we use? We do not use boats, all our water activities start from the beach.
- What time do you recommend 9 a.m. or 2 p.m.? We recommend the 9 a.m. schedule as in the mornings there is less wind and fewer waves, so the conditions are usually more favorable.