Soar across canyons and zoom by rock faces flying like a bird over the oasis. This is a zip wire adventure not to be missed when visiting Los Cabos in Mexico. Enjoy this adrenaline-pumping ride with the safety of expertly trained guides.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- We offer hotel Pick up.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Physical requirements: You should be fit enough to walk for about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Minimum weight: 55 lbs (22 kg)
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs (136 kg) on line 1 through 7, 250 lbs (113 kg) on line 8
- Pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times
- Please wear/bring: comfortable clothes, closed toes shoes, hat, sunglasses, cash or credit card.
- (Wagoona Splash Island will be closed for maintenance from January 14th to February 14th 2023)