Learn to surf with professional instructors at one of the most famous beaches in Los Angeles during this surfing class at Venice Beach. Participate in a truly Californian experience during a class that is suitable for beginners or intermediate surfers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
• On the far left end of the parking lot, Venice Fishing Pier, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA • Look for the blue surf school bus with FUN SURF LA logo on itOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You need to have basic swimming knowledge to participate in this activity
- If you have kids under 12 year or are looking for a class in Spanish, French, or German - please check the private classes
- The activity might be rescheduled or canceled based on surf and weather conditions; you will be contacted the day before if this occurs