Santa Monica and Venice 3-Hour Electric Bike TourProduct ID: 20190
From $68 per personBook now
- Experience riding an electric bicycle along the eclectic bike path of Santa Monica and Venice, California; Los Angeles' coastal area.
- Ride along Santa Monica’s award-winning beach, under the Santa Monica Pier, to the Venice skatepark and through Venice to the canals
- Choose your own comfort level with an electric bicycle – you can either pedal or use the electric motor power or both.
From the cushy seat of your cool comfortable Pedego beach cruiser you will ride along Santa Monica’s award-winning beach to the Marion Davies Guesthouse, Under the Santa Monica Pier, and through Venice to the Venice Canals. You will be accompanied by a storytelling guide with interesting facts about the local art, architecture, and history of the area while you soak in the sun, surf, sand, and ocean breezes.
The bicycle allows you to choose your own comfort level between pedaling with 6 gears, using the electric motor power which puts the power completely in your control, or both. All bikes are equipped with state of the art disc brakes. The lithium power assist will ensure that you are never far behind. This 3-hour tour operates daily and is designed for bicycle riders aged 14 years and up who appreciate the joy of riding a bicycle with a surprisingly fun added option.
- Pedego Electric Beach Cruiser
214 Pier Avenue (just off Main St.) Santa Monica, CA 90405 Pier Ave is 1.3 miles south of the Santa Monica Pier. Not at the pier. Parking is available 1 short block from our shop on Marine & 2nd for approx. $7 per day. (Open in Google Maps)
• The tour is suitable for persons aged 13 and up between 100 – 250 lbs.
• Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Driver’s license is not required.
• We suggest you wear closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Please bring a jacket. The weather at the beach is changeable.
• No pregnant guests due to fall risks.
• Any damages to bike or property are the responsibility of the rider.
• Guests must review and sign a liability waiver before riding.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour starts to check-in and start your tour and training on time. Training includes skills review and test ride. Safety for all of our guests is our first priority.
• You cannot join a tour that is already in progress. No refunds once a tour has left the location. No shows are charged in full. In case of rain tours will be cancelled for a full refund. 48-hour cancellation notice is required for full refund.
Product ID: 20190